Monday, August 3, 2009

A Tag Line

I've started thinking that I should practice my handwriting in case anyone wants me to sign one of my books. And then I was thinking that I need some sort of a tag line. I've seen authors use them before - something like "reach for the stars" or "let your creativity soar." Often these have something to do with the theme of the book.

What am I supposed to write? "Go kiss someone." Doesn't seem quite right somehow.

I'm open to suggestions.

Countdown: 16 days

4 comments:

  1. Break a leg! Break a leg! That would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could use a line from one of the songs in Sound of Music--like you did with the chapter titles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb - I had to pay for the right to use those lines - so I'm not sure I want to go there when I'm signing the book - but it's a good idea.

    And Beth - I like you're idea too: "Break a Leg"

    I better think quick - now that I have the books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...I didn't know you'd have to pay for the chapter titles. Huh.

    ReplyDelete