- Sarah Rettger, one of the great people in my critique group interviewed me for her blog Archimedes Forgets.
- Beth Revis over at Writing it Out, interviewed me, let her readers interview me and also posted a very sweet review.
- Liz B, a long time friend, wished When Mike Kissed Emma a happy book birthday at A Chair, A Fireplace and a Tea Cozy .
- Last week, I guest blogged at The Climbing Rose Blog and the week started with an interview.
- Barb, over at SFO Mom received her copy of When Mike Kissed Emma before my box of books even arrived. She gave me my very first review - luckily she liked the book!
- I got another lovely reader review from Esther, A Catholic Mom in Hawaii, who is really a Jersey girl at heart and liked, among other things, that the book is set in New Jersey.
- And to wrap things up there are two other places where the book was mentioned: Eleni at La Femme Readers received the book in the mail today along with a bunch of other fab books and Amy at Addicted to Books is looking forward to it too!
I hope I didn't leave anyone out! If I did, let me know, it's not a snub, it's my post vacation brain not being fully back in gear yet.
I should be announcing the winner of the signed copy of When Mike Kissed Emma tomorrow.