Friday, June 27, 2014

Friday Five

I see a lot of people do this - a quick five things on a Friday.

Let's see what I can come up with.

1) Busily working on revisions that are morphing into a rewrite for Always, Ali the fourth Ali book.

2) It's summer vacation, which means that as a family we are pretty much as busy as during the school year - except the weather is nicer and we can hang out in our secret garden, which maybe isn't so much of a secret, but is a nice little garden.

3) I've been re-reading some old books on my Nook. I love finding digitized copies of public domain works. I've discovered some great unknown (to me) stories this way and read some classics. Including Les Miserables, which pretty every body knows about and Queed, which no one remembers anymore.

4) It's harder than I thought to come up with five things.

5) Okay, that was cheating, I admit it. In reference to number one, I find it more difficult to get into a writing routine when the kids are not in school, but at least, as the week is drawing to a close, I seem to be making some progress, which is good. In the meantime, it seems that all the bookish people I know are headed to Las Vegas this weekend for ALA. I'm not. So, I have no excuse not to continue revising.

Happy Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment