Saturday, October 31, 2009

1667

That's the number of words a person needs to write a day, in order to complete a 50,000 word novel in November. And why would a person want to do this? Why because it's National Novel Writing Month, of course. NaNoWriMo for those in the know. NaNo for short.

Last year was the first time I participated in NaNoWriMo and surprised myself by writing a 50,000 word story in two weeks. That story still needs editing (pretty much anything written that quickly is going to need editing.) So I'm going to try NaNoWriMo again this year. I don't know if I'll be able to keep up the pace, but I'll use this blog to keep track of how I'm doing.

Let's get ready to WRITE!

2 comments:

  1. Last year you wrote 50K in two weeks?! THAT is impressive! Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I really whipped through a first draft last year. I rally surprised myself.

    ReplyDelete