Monday, September 3, 2012

Boston and Books and Dreams Fulfilled

As the season comes to a close I realize that I fulfilled two dreams this summer. I went to Boston and Reality Ali was published.

Now, since I live only a few hours from Boston you would think that wasn't that big a deal, but yet every time we planned a family vacation to Boston, something would come up to make us put it off for yet another year. But not this time. This time we actually got there.

And here's proof:

As for the other dream, Reality Ali is available for purchase now. This was a story that went through many changes over many years. In fact, two previous versions, with different titles and different main character names, were actually shopped around but they weren't the right story. This one is. And I couldn't be happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment