Yes. I know it's Tuesday, which gives you some idea of how my Monday went.
1. I've been working on my presentation
for my library event Tomorrow. This is the first time I've worked with power point. Luckily my kids know how to
make it do cool stuff.
2. Allergies have been insane around here. The kids have trouble breathing, everyone's eye are itchy and teary, but we're muddling through.
3. Little League game on Saturday. We lost 12 to 1 at which point the mercy rule was put into effect and the game ended (I think it was in the middle of the fourth inning). One good thing, my son got the one run for our team. Plus he pitched for the first time in over a year and did a pretty good job.
4. I pulled out a bunch of old stories and notebooks in preparation for my presentation. My kids got a hold of them and started reading. Nothing like your ten and 13-year-old telling you that you made a mistake here or this part was repetitive there. Have to keep reminding them that those are essentially unedited first drafts from when I was in high school.
5. I don't have a free night this week until Friday. I'm really looking forward to Friday!
Top picture: The stack of notebooks I pulled out - and I think there are more someplace else - this is all essentially variations on one story.
Middle picture: A page from one of those notebooks, with commentary from myself and friends in the margins. (For a laugh, click on it and you can see it large enough to read some of it.)
Bottom picture: Me, in high school - writing. Of course.