Friday, May 29, 2009

Making the Trailer

Edited to add: If you can't see the embedded video, please let me know. And, if you can't see it, here's the link.

Movies have trailers. And now books do too. So, I've been thinking that When Mike Kissed Emma needs a trailer too.

What I'm going to share with you here is not the finished product. And will only be available to view until the finished product is ready. But I had so much fun making up this dummy trailer that I thought I'd share it with you.

Rest assured the real thing will be more polished, and it won't feature pictures of my kids. (Though Pippi thinks the one of Harry with the trombone should stay).

4 comments:

  1. I think it's a blast and is great! But i've already told you this in email! Still had to make it public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, PJ! Now, if I can just get a nice polished finished product, I'll be all set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, what fun. I love it, Christine! Now I want to make one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Robyn. I'm working on a more official version now (but I still might sneak in a couple pictures of my kids)

    ReplyDelete